DURABLE MATERIALS & CLASSIC OUTLOOK: Adopts stainless steel and ABS materials durable anti-oxidation and free from color fading. Its white light source mixed with shells of different color displays colorful lights and decorates your garden.
8HRS WORK TIME WHEN 6HRS FULLY CHARGED: 17% high photoelectric conversion Solar panels can effectively absorb the sunlight on the day to fully charge the inbuilt 300mAh battery about 6Hrs and convert sunlight into electricity which can illuminate during night/darkness about 8Hrs.
IP44 WATER-RESISTANT: With IP44 dust and water-resistant performance withstand all kinds of weather all-round the year. Use the Solar light on rain snow frost or sleet days without worry.
EASY OPERATION: Our pathway lights provide a hassle-free installation that can be completed in 10 minutes or less. Turn the button in the Solar head to the “ON” position the first time you use the lights and then place them in direct sunlight for 6Hrs to charge. The lights will automatically turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn.
MULTIPLE USES: Our Solar garden lights can be used in the front or backyard along the driveway walkway or sidewalk or around your patio or porch. Optimal for decorating your garden and beautify your home surroundings.
- How long the light illuminates depends on your geographical location weather conditions and seasonal light availability.
- Choose an outdoor location with full direct sunlight where the Solar panel can receive at least 6 hours of sunlight each day. Shady locations will adversely affect the battery and shorten the working time of the light at night.
- The selected location should not be near strong lighting sources such as streetlights which may cause the LED light to turn off automatically as there is a sensor inside to detect the brightness and control the light.
- If the Solar light does not turn on automatically at night after 6 hours of charging during the day please check the following:
(1) Check the battery to ensure that it is making contact with the terminals.
(2) Be sure the Solar light is in a sunny location and not in a shady area. The Solar panel should face the sun.